We are looking for someone who is…
- Passionate about Jesus and leading a congregation in worship.
- A leader and recruiter to develop and grow the worship team.
- A team player with a positive, supportive attitude.
- Skilled in organizing, administration, and delegation.
- A strategic planner.
- Self-motivated. Can work independently but able to function as a cooperative member of the team.
- Able to align himself with the vision, mission, and direction of the church.
- Previous experience leading worship preferable, but not required.
- Proficiency in instrument of choice, preferably guitar.
- Vocal quality and confidence. Expected to help develop other vocalists.
- Have the ability to create new arrangements of songs.
- Be proficient in Planning Center and ProPresenter.
- Have the ability to read music and/or chord sheets.
- Knowledgeable about technology, sound, lighting, video, ect.
Worship videos and a cover letter should accompany your resume’.
This is a part-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.