Grace Christian Center is an authentic church – real truth for real life. It is a place where people from all walks of life are welcome with a “come as you are” mentality. At Grace we take people from struggling, to striving, to thriving which is making a lasting difference on our community and world. We believe that after your first visit you are no longer a guest, you are family. You can be a part of this growing and dynamic church.
The Graphics/Web Designer is responsible for such areas as creative conception, layout and design of various printed and online elements, as well as maintaining and supporting brand standards. This position reports to the Marketing Director. If you love working in a creative atmosphere and contributing in a team environment read on for more details.
- Someone who thrives on collaboration and teamwork
- Stellar at communicating verbally and by email
- Someone who possess the ability to place yourself in the shoes of the user, and focus on simplicity and excellent user experiences.
- A lover of typography including proper leading and kerning techniques
- Someone who thrives in an environment where feedback is direct and rapid revisions are expected.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and possesses excellent time management skills.
- Someone who can iterate quickly and push ideas to execution in hours or days.
You want to:
- Work with Grace Christian Center’s ministries to fulfill incoming graphics requests
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain excellence and brand consistency throughout all projects
- Continue learning and implementing design trends using the most up-to-date techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and typography (bonus points if you’re experienced in social media design and have a knack for photography)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML / CSS understanding
- Portfolio should demonstrate a high level of creativity.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit a cover letter, resume and link to portfolio. Submissions received without design samples will not be considered.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30
Graphic DesignerGrace Christian Center
- Killeen, Texas
- November 29
Grace Christian Center
To welcome all people, empowering them to have a passionate relationship with God, for the purpose of transforming their lives, their community, and their world.
- Diversity: We effectively minister to people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Excellence: We strive to d
More Jobs from this Church