TITLE: Women’s Minister
DEPARTMENT: Women’s Ministry
REPORTS TO: Executive Pastor
TERM: Permanent, Full-time
Provide vision, planning, direction, and continuity for the Women’s Ministry, ensuring all elements mesh with church vision, values, and goals. Mentor and shepherd team members and women within the congregation. Serve as liaison between the Women’s Ministry and the pastoral staff, elders, deacons and office staff.
- Oversee and regularly review the administration of all women’s programs, ministries and budgets.
- Teach, shepherd, mentor and meet regularly with the Women’s Ministry leadership team.
- Ensure adequate vision, planning and supervision of special events within Women’s Ministry.
- Ensure Women’s Ministry fosters effective year-round disciple and outreach opportunities.
- Facilitate teaching of the word of God and Biblical problem solving throughout Women’s Ministry
- Provide teaching and mediation as needed within Women’s Ministry.
- Train and equip women to be effective disciple makers.
- Assist team with recruiting qualified leadership.
- Ensure Women’s Ministry provides training for personal evangelism and discipleship.
- Be a resource for women leaders and students.
- Visit, counsel and assist women as needed.
- Provide access to a staff level woman for “need meeting” for women in the church.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Significant experience in leading effective women’s ministry.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Excellent management, organizational, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in developing and working in a team based environment.
- Working knowledge of standard office equipment, software, procedures, and practices.
- Highly flexible regarding work hours, tasks, supervisory styles and assignments.
- Work independently in absence of direct supervision.
- Maintain a positive attitude and uplifting demeanor.
- Spiritually mature believer rich in life experience, capable of leading with godly wisdom.
- Have a deep desire for continued spiritual growth for herself and others.
- A growing walk with Jesus Christ and exhibit Christian character, attitude, and conduct.
Send a one-page resume with cover letter.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
PastorThe Shepherd's Staff
- Anywhere, Texas
- November 29
Director of Women's Ministry & Community LifeGrace Valley Fellowship
- Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- October 8