Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first started meeting in an apartment clubhouse in 1995. Pastor Linn Winters has been the Founding and Senior Pastor to lead the church a current attendance of over 6000 residing at three different campuses. Pastor Linn is
known as a Pastor who will do what it takes to reach the lost with a focus on the community. The original campus is located in Chandler, AZ with multi-site locations in San Tan Valley and Scottsdale. The mission of Cornerstone is to reach the Phoenix area
for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ.
Chandler, AZ is the 3rd largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 245,000 residents, comprised of mostly of families between the ages of 25-55. Chandler is consistently ranked with top schools. With Phoenix metro being only 20 minutes away,
Chandler offers access to multiple professional sports, excellent cultural activities and dining opportunities.
The Executive Director of Multi Site Campuses provides leadership and spiritual shepherding for Cornerstone’s multi-site campuses. They should develop vision and infrastructure for this area that is in keeping with the church’s ministry strategies and philosophy.
This is a highly strategic leader that brings innovative ideas and solutions, and then can make the vision become reality.
They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing
to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Lead and Direct Multisite Initiatives.
- Recruit, coach and supervise the campus pastors.
- Reinforce and ensure the core strategy of Cornerstone culture is present at all campuses
- Help coach and brainstorm new creative initiatives at the campus level, ensuring alignment for core strategy without compromising opportunity.
- Provide strategic input towards the creation of a Central Services Department.
- Lead the Campus Pastor Team.
- Provide strategic input for future ministry initiatives to reach the next generation of adults.
- Provide strategic input in conjunction with central services to develop a long term funding model.
- Provide ongoing leadership to and development of all campus pastors.
Lead Initiatives for New Campus Launches.
- Define the process for existing pastors to transition to a campus pastor.
- Provide strategic input and planning to develop a long term facilities plan for current and future sites.
Serve as a member of the Executive Team.
Participate in general pastoral duties when required (ie: weddings, funerals, pastoral care).
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Three years experience in fulltime ministry, at least 2 years in a church larger than 2000 members.
- Experience leading a multi-site campus
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for vocational ministry.
- Must possess these key spiritual gifts: Leadership, Administration and Teaching.
- Articulate in writing a philosophy of ministry and the strategy and steps that properly reflect that philosophy.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Self reliant with the ability and innovation to blaze new trails.
- Generates new ideas, gives direction and allows others to work the details.
- Socially poised and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.
- Takes on multiple challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.