Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy is Pastor Nelson's non-denominational ministry to over 50,000+ pastors and church leaders nationally and globally.
We are looking for a full time web developer to join our team in equipping pastors with Nelson's books, resources and coaching networks.
Position requires ability to manage daily online projects in a fast-paced team environment. Interacts with sales, customer service and other creative staff. We are seeking tech savvy individuals with knowledge of website and HTML email creation.
Positive attitude and commitment to Christ a must.
- 2+ years of experience in web and email development
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
- Emails and E-blasts: HTML design and development
- Willingness to learn and fully utilize InfusionSoft CRM software; Prior experience with InfusionSoft a plus
- Proven experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic design software a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Self-reliant; able to work independently and accept responsibility for projects
- Good communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- All while serving God and His church
Office hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday with convenient office located in Boca Raton, FL.
Casual dress, fun, fast growing work environment. Send resume, cover letter, portfolio links and information on your local church involvement (applications without all 4 will not be considered) in word or PDF format - please be as detailed as possible about your online experience and technical skills, experience in managing multiple projects and what sets you apart. Individual applicants only. No firms, consulting agencies or business pitches please. Position is available immediately.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Church Leader Insights with Nelson Searcy
In early summer 2004, when Nelson Searcy was asked to teach six hours on Church Planting at Rick Warren’s annual May conference, he had no idea what God had in store.
The schedule was adjusted and he was left with more content than time, so Nelson made an inspired decision to record the extra training to CDs to distribute to the conference participants. At that point, Church Leader Insights (CLI) began humbly with these four church planting resources:
- Am I Called to Be a Church Planter?
- F More...