The River Church’s mission is to develop fully devoted followers of Christ for King & Kingdom in Hearts, Homes, & Beyond.
We are seeking a full-time Youth Pastor who is passionate to engage, grow, and develop students (middle school and high school) into fully developed followers of Christ.
Individual will have the primary responsibility over youth and young adults. The Youth Pastor is directly accountable to the Pastor and Elders for Student Ministries.
- Mature Christian
- Dynamic relation with the Holy Spirit adhering to charismatic belief system
- To agree with our statement of faith, located on http://www.theriverfamily.com
- Must be willing to work within the church’s ministry model
- Must be willing to work with the Children’s Ministry in coordinating a seamless transition for children moving from the Children’s Ministry into the Student’s Ministry
- Must be willing to schedule work hours in a way that aligns with the student’s schedule
- Proficient computer abilities
- Excellent communication, written, and relational skills
- Organization with attention to detail and the ability to administrate
- Ability to work independently within scope of assignment. Must be self-motivated
- Ability work cooperatively as a member of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach and Disciple 6-12th grade students
- Plan and Conduct student events, outreaches, and mission trips
- Recruit and Manage volunteers
- Maintain adequate communication with parents of youth
- Manages Student Ministry budget
Preferred Knowledge and Experience:
- Prefer 5 years’ experience or combination of functional ministry and education
- Proficiency with Multimedia and Technical Sound is a plus