We are looking to expand our children's ministry team with someone who lives out of the box, eats creativity for breakfast, and cries when they have to go to the adult service--kids are their passion. Is your vision bigger than any pastor could ever grasp
for children’s ministry? Do you want to be the best children’s pastor on the planet because you know the window is small to reach kids for Jesus Christ before the concrete of their heart hardens and they slip into adulthood? We want a leader who is a builder,
not a custodian whose only goal is to maintain the status quo.
WHY Rock Family Church? We believe in kids! We passionately pursue them. We believe kids ARE the church of today, not tomorrow. We’re not a church looking for someone to plug a hole and entertain kids while the real business of church is going on in
the auditorium. We are a church that highly values children’s ministry and the senior pastor entertains the adults while the guts of ministry takes place in the corridors of our children’s department.
We are looking for someone to join our leadership family. We do life and ministry together. Our pastor is a relational leader full of vision to grow and expand the Kingdom. He served as a youth pastor for 20 years prior to planting the church 10 years
ago. He gets it. He knows what it’s like to be in supportive ministry. He wants results. He wants to see fruit on the tree, yet he will value you as a person, honor your family time, and be your biggest supporter.
The Children's Pastor is responsible for the development and implementation of the vision, strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and safety and security related to nursery thru fifth grade and must:
- Be passionate about children
- Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Be able to fully embrace the mission, vision and values of Rock Family Church
- Be detail oriented and proven expertise in administration
- Be a self-starter, trustworthy and excellent at following through on details
- Possess the ability to embrace innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change
- Have good writing and grammar skills
- Have good morals and values
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain healthy relationships with other staff and volunteers
- Proven leadership skills using a cooperative, collaborative team leadership style
- Provide strategic leadership and planning initiatives for the entire department
- Be able to maintain a budget for their department
- Communicate effectively with parents
- Be able to set direction and train volunteers
- And have proven ability to achieve results.
Salary (which includes health insurance) will be based on qualifications and experience. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, picture and salary expectations. We are a church that believes in the baptism of
the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues. If this is not your thing then save us both some time and don’t apply. We are looking for someone long-term so if you change jobs every 2 years, this won't be a good fit for you.