To provide vision, direction, development and management for all aspects of CrossRoads Kids ministry from nursery through sixth grade. Support families in guiding their children to know, love, serve, share, and worship God in a lifelong relationship with
Participate as a member of the pastoral staff team of CrossRoads Church and be available to assist as opportunities arise.
Leadership - Recruit, encourage and coach paid staff, and lead and train a team of volunteer leaders and teachers. Oversee ongoing strategic development of curriculum, programming, facility, and budgets. Organize church wide events that are family outreach
Administration – Manage the administrative responsibility for paid and volunteer staff, budget, equipment, supplies, facilities, record keeping and safety in children’s ministry.
Minimum - bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
Minimum - 3 years FT Children’s ministry experience in a church of 250+.
CrossRoads is a community of believers who are passionate about Jesus Christ and His Kingdom cause. Since our very beginnings, it has been our desire to create an environment where people can come and experience the presence of God in a life-transforming way.
At CrossRoads, everyone matters and we go to great lengths to emphasize that truth every chance we get. Ultimately, we are committed to developing engaged and empowered followers of Jesus.
We’re looking for a Children’s Pastor who:
- walks and talks "Orange"
- instantly makes a game out of a bowl of colored balls
- makes teaching an active room full of 4 year olds about Daniel look easy….. and can inspire a group of adults to do the same
- plays well with others
- is passionate about teaching kids how to hear from God and respond to him
- is committed to partnering with parents in the journey
- lays awake at night thinking of new ways to lead kids into a deeper relationship with Jesus
- is committed to maintaining a team that knows that relationships come first