Valley Bible Fellowship Of Las Vegas is currently looking for a full-time Director Of Campus Ministries. VBF Las Vegas began in 2002 as a church plant of Valley Bible Fellowship in Bakersfield, CA. Known for being a church that is “out of the box,” VBF is
a modern, and somewhat edgy, non-denominational church. The Las Vegas campus currently has approximately 1,300 weekly in attendance and is a church plant of the California campus that currently has over 10,000 weekly in attendance. The California campus was
also recently voted as one of the fastest growing churches in America by Outreach Magazine. For a more detailed explanation of who we are as a church, and the story of how we came to be, please visit our website at vbflv.org.
Summary of Position:
A leadership staff position that will provide vision, energy, oversight, and daily direction to all aspects of ministry for the on-campus ministries; enthusiastically implementing the vision and values of VBF throughout the various ministries on campus.
The Director of Campus Operations serves as the primary point of contact and accountability for facilities, campus development, risk management, information technology, and campus ministry volunteer management.
The Director of Campus Operations will:
- Insure the church delivers an optimal “Guest Experience” for all who visit VBF.
- Lead the VBF Guest Services & Maintenance ministry teams to create an environment of excellence with both hospitality and campus cleanliness, while advancing the Ministry and vision of VBF.
- Help to develop strategy to assimilate new families into ministry and provide leadership, direction, structure, accountability and essential decision making to accomplish this purpose.
Facilities Operations and Management:
- Manage and oversee campus cleanliness, maintenance, and security
- Hire, contract, and manage third party vendors including alarm company, security company, and pest control
- Provide spiritual and professional direction, recruiting, training, encouragement, and leadership to all leaders and volunteers serving under Maintenance ministries.
- Implement and manage church campus, including room use, room configuration, and room organization
- Order, track, and store interior and exterior building supplies and equipment in an organized manner.
Guest Experience Management:
- Oversee all aspects related to providing an optimal “Guest Experience” to VBF guests
- Provide spiritual and professional direction, recruiting, training, encouragement, and leadership to all leaders and volunteers serving under Guest Services ministries.
- Campus Assimilation and Management:
- Work with new church attenders to get them plugged into ministry.
- Oversee the church use of CCB (Church Community Builder-Church Management System)
- Maintain all IT systems to meet the needs of the church.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and form documents for the campus
- Support, educate, and perform any additional duties and projects as assigned by the Lead Pastor
The qualifications for this Director of Campus Operations position are as follows:
- College level education (A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required), or equivalent combination of education and experience (experience should include leading teams of volunteers in a non-profit organization).
- Commitment to a close and deepening relationship with Jesus Christ through personal Bible study, prayer, and fellowship.
- Must demonstrate the reality of that relationship through a lifestyle that is above reproach.
- Full support of ministry by spouse, if married.
- Wholehearted commitment to VBF’s mission, values, and vision
- A blend of marketplace business and ministry experiences desired.
- Computer and IT skills are a must.
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong presentation and teaching skills
- Knowledge and Experience on how to use CCB (Church Community Builder) church management software
- Strong relational and team building skills
- Organizational skills for recruiting, growing, mobilizing, and maintaining a strong and effective teams and programs.
- Strong written communication skills
- Cross cultural sensitivity (experience desirable)
- The ability to work alongside the Lead Pastor, as well as lead in his absence.
- Self-motivated, confident, caring both for people and the systems it takes to achieve the mission and vision of VBF.
Compensation – Starting Base Salary: $36,000 annually, plus medical benefits.
To apply for the position, send your resume and a recent photo to the following address:
Valley Bible Fellowship Of Las Vegas
Attn: Tara Crews
4500 West Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89102