Who we are:
Water of Life Community Church is located in Fontana, California, about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles. We are a charismatic church that is committed to helping people discover a living relationship with God that is deeply satisfying and purposeful. We believe
God has your destiny in His hands - with a little cooperation on our part, He will set us on a journey that will help us discover life at its best. Water of Life has a massive heart for the nations and the surrounding community. Every weekend we see more than
6,000 people on our main worship campus that includes five additional on-site venues and two off-site venues, which provide live worship and a video message from our Senior Pastor, Danny Carroll.
What we are looking for?:
The Lead Graphic Designer directs and develops the overall brand and creative process, including responsibility for various assigned design tasks while working within a specified creative work flow system. From start to finish, the Lead Graphic Designer is
responsible for the concept, design, revision, final execution, and production/finishing of the assigned task that is consistent with WOL Vision and Values. This position also oversees and mentors other design staff and interns.
Candidate should align with the vision, core values and belief statement of Water of Life Community Church. We are looking for a candidate that currently lives in Southern California. No relocation package is offered for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design experience required
- Minimum two years’ applicable experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web and print
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Mac OS, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, resolve issues according to Matthew 18 and submit to Water of Life structure according to Exodus 18
- Must aspire to be a Christian role model in accordance with 1 Timothy, chapter 3
The Next Step:
Read about Water of Life on our website and pray about whether or not you should be part of our staff. Submit your resume, application and portfolio via our job opportunities web page located at www.wateroflifecc.org/about/staff/job-opportunities. Thank you
so much for your interest in Water of Life Community Church and your prayerful consideration!