Worship Leader/Creative Director
The Crossing Church
Livingston, New Jersey
Combo Positions - Music Ministry - Worship Pastor
251 to 350
WORSHIP LEADER/CREATIVE DIRECTOR
The Crossing Church is a contemporary church located 20 miles west of Manhattan in a highly diverse, middle class community. The mission of our church is to, “Love God, Love People and Serve the World”. We are currently looking for a full-time (40+ hours/week)
Worship Leader/Creative Director to join our team.
- A fully devoted follower of Christ who is passionate about God’s mission to spread the gospel through the local church.
- Someone who has a strong desire to develop and disciple other volunteer musicians
- Knowledgeable of multiple contemporary worship genres
- Experienced with either guitar and/or keyboard, (other musical instruments is a plus)
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Self-motivated (and a persistent learner) to develop and take on projects and see them to completion
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills (no lone rangers allowed-we are a team!)
- Able to develop concept/ideas with Lead Pastor and other creative volunteers to implement throughout each sermon series and special events via music, media, and stage lighting/design.
- One who enjoys laughing-and doing it quite often!
- Oversee and produce the entire worship experience at both of our Sunday services (Music and A/V Team etc).
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to assist in leading worship
- Oversee and lead a creative team to develop and plan special event services (Christmas, Good Friday, Easter, etc)
Our leadership team wants to help build a fantastic culture at The Crossing. Our core values are:
1. Commitmentto moving large numbers of people along to become committed disciples of Jesus.
2. Excellence in everything we endeavor to do. We will do things as well as we
possibly can given the resources God allows us to work with. We will not now or ever apologize for doing things well.
3. Transparency in regards to our brokenness while being and passionate
ambassadors of God’s grace.
4. Selfless service which translates to having a whatever-it-takes attitude on the part of every staff member and leader to see the vision of The Crossing instituted.
5.Loving Embrace of every person attending TCC. All who walk through our door needs to be embraced with genuine warmth and true loving concern.
6. Structured Informality in our public meetings to disarm the seeker and guest
and allow a comfort level to everyone attending.
7. Cultural Relevance which results in TCC going where people are, to build
bridges to introduce people to Christ and make them fully developed followers of him.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please:
1) Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
2) Please include a video or YouTube link of your work.
3) Compensation: Salary plus benefits.