The Kiski Area Youth Network (KAYN) is a team of parents, pastors, and teachers with a burden to reach Kiski Area High School’s unchurched students with the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our goal is to build relationships with students, disciple them, and connect them to local church communities.
Our goals are to find an executive director for the ministry who will serve as a missionary and campus minister to Kiski Area High School. Our second goal is to create a student ministry center where KAYN can conduct programs and where churched and unchurched students can build relationships with Christian staff and volunteers. Third, KAYN will exist in community with local churches and existing youth ministries. Fourth, we will cover the school, students, and staff in prayer knowing that only Jesus can change lives, and we are merely his tools.
About the Position
The KAYN Executive Director will develop relationships with students and supporting churches, develop and execute large group, outreach oriented programming, and small group discipleship. The Executive Director will lead service projects and special events throughout the summer and school year to enhance the program.
- Work with KAYN team to develop ministry vision, goals, practices, and mission
- Develop outreach program, build relationships with students, and connect them to local churches
- Raise support for 10-15% of salary
- Work with board to sustain funding for ministry
- Maintain a discipling relationship with KAYN team members
- Develop and organize ministry volunteers
- Credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, growing relationship with Him through personal spiritual disciplines, agreement with KAYN Statement of Faith, and love for Christ, students, families, and the local church
- Self-directed, self-starter, and pioneer type who will lead in building a new ministry
- Energetic and engaging personality, people skills and administrative skills
- Willingness to relocate to Kiski School District
- 5 references regarding faith, work with students, and work ethic
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years youth ministry experience
- Transportation and valid Pennsylvania driver’s license
- Subject to pass standard clearance
Compensation: Will be commensurate with experience and skills. This position is a partially support raised position.
Application: Send resume, cover letter, and reference list to 1033 Meadowview Dr. Apollo, PA 15613 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
KAYN Statement of Faith
We believe …
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, being given by divine inspiration, are the inerrant and infallible Word of God, the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In one God, the Creator; eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and that he remains true God and true man.
- That God created Adam and Eve in the divine image; that they sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death by also spiritual death; and that, as a result of Adam’s sin, all human beings are now born with a sinful nature and stand guilty before God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of his shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as our prophet, priest and king.
- in the blessed hope of the personal and imminent return of the Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- That all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God. This offer is extended to all people.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers, enables them to understand biblical truth, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- That the church is made up of believers in all the earth, called together in local bodies, to fulfill God’s plan as they go into all nations, making disciples, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that Christ commanded.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth PastorGeorgetown Bible Church
- Hudsonville, Michigan
- January 18
Youth Pastor / DirectorWarren Community Fellowship
- Warren, Oregon
- January 18
Associate/Family PastorNew Life Community Church
- Irmo, South Carolina
- January 18
Director of Student MinistriesDaniel Island Fellowship
- Charleston, South Carolina
- January 18
StudentLife PastorFirst Christian Church - Canton
- North Canton, Ohio
- January 18
Kiski Area Youth Network
Kiski Area Youth Network (KAYN) exists to reach students with the good news about Jesus, and to connect them to faith communities. We hope to provide a student chaplain, a youth center, and community partners who will love and support students. More...