- Lead the Eagan Campus in a meaningful and authentic worship experience.
- Oversee worship experiences at Eagan Campus
- Contribute to the overall vision for Weekend Services at Eagan Campus
- Lead worship at Eagan Campus no less than 48 weekends a year including your vacation days. Multiple Sundays in a row will require approval from Senior Staff.
- Provide pastoral care and support for Worship Team volunteers
- Recruit and audition musicians for Eagan worship team
- Coordinate with Campus Pastor on programming updates & changes
- Lead mid-week rehearsal, service rehearsal & walkthrough in preparation for Sunday service
- Prepare guest worship leaders when needed
- Oversee Eagan Worship budget along with Pastor of Worship Ministries
- Oversee and trouble-shoot production issues for the weekend experience
- Participate in Eagan Planning meetings once a month
- Participate in Eagan Impact Meeting as requested (approximately twice a year)
- Attend and contribute (live or via phone/Skype) to weekly Woodbury Music & Planning Team meetings
- Personal Character: Demonstrate the fruits of the spirit in your Christian walk (Galatians 5:22) and a desire to grow in your faith
- Professional Development: Nurture your ministry skills (musical excellence, worship leadership, teamwork, spiritual leadership)
- Relational: Be an active part of the campus family; build relationships, pray for church family needs, mingle with newcomers, join/lead a small group when possible, participate in outreach events, etc.
- Collaboration: Build the bridge between Woodbury & Eagan by cultivating unity yourself and being available to field questions about decisions made, sermons given, etc.
- Accountability: Develop a team of mentors to provide support and feedback for personal and ministry direction.
Compensation will be competitive and dependent upon qualifications.
If you feel led to use your extensive skills and experience as listed above to help us reach our community for Christ please apply.