Gifts & Abilities:
Gifted to lead a variety of ages in engaging and relevant worship with voice, keyboard and/or guitar.
Passionate about relating to and pastoring middle and high school students.
Ability to love students and adults unconditionally and authentically.
Worship Leader Responsibilities
- Supervise worship for all services
- Be available to lead worship at Sunday services and special events, funerals, weddings, field days, worship nights, prayer nights, etc.
- Coordinate elements of worship with Teaching/Outreach Pastor
- Organize songs for each week including, order, slides, introducing new songs
- Schedule and lead practices for worship team including separate rehearsal times for those who can’t make regular rehearsal
- Secure and train volunteers for worship team
- Provide spiritual mentoring and accountability for worship team
- Be ever looking for new ways to grow personally and corporately in the leading of the body, both in music style and song choices.
- Supervise volunteers to assist with the Sound Board and Video Recording
- Train volunteers, identify a leader and work side by side with them to coordinate the rest of the volunteers
- Care and maintenance of all equipment:
- Run through and make sure everything is clean, operating normally, troubleshoot and fix if needed
- Have a working knowledge of entire system
- Purchase new equipment if needed
- Set up and tear down when services are outdoors or other locations and youth events when service is transferred to the fellowship hall and then back again
Youth Pastor Responsibilities
- Provide and actively participate in High School and Middle School Ministry and related small groups/studies
- Prepare and deliver Bible message and program activities to high school and middle school students at weekly meetings
- Secure, train and supervise enough volunteers to assist with all youth programming
- Work with Teaching/Outreach Pastor to involve youth in special events
- Supervise all Youth budget financial activities
- Attend elder meetings for youth and worship team
- Attend all-staff meetings and functions
- Be available to fill the pulpit in the absence or as requested by Teaching/Outreach Pastor
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship and Creative Arts PastorFusion Bible Church
- Durant, Oklahoma
- December 10
Director of Worship Music ArtsIrvington Presbyterian Church
- Fremont, California
- December 9
Director of Children's & Student MinistriesFour Mile Presbyterian Church
- Beaver, Pennsylvania
- December 9
Worship Pastor (Campus Ministry) - Part TimeJourney Church
- Denver, North Carolina
- December 9
PastorOne God Ministry
- Fairfax, Virginia
- December 8
Wilson First Baptist Church
We are a group of people passionate about Jesus and our community. Our desire is that we would live in such a way that would contagiously lead people to meet Jesus so that they could come to know Him personally as Lord and Savor. We are so incredibly passionate about this because we realize that not one of us is better than the next. It's not about who are good guys and who are bad guys, it's about Jesus as the only good guy, saving the souls of us as bad guys. We are so dedicated to the removing of pride and hypocrisy from More...