Manages the video team to create high quality content and inspiring videos that are effective in helping people grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- Manage all video team members
- Help project manager set priority and timelines for all video projects and track videos made and evaluate their effectiveness
- Prepare and produce videos to enhance weekend and ministry experiences
- Complete weekend projects from concept to air and all steps in between
- Assist in all aspects of video production for the church as needed
- Complete all projects and tasks as assigned on deadline
- Christ-likeness while serving the administrative needs of the church and staff to accomplish the Church’s mission
- Understand and apply all HR policies for your team
- Affirm and support the statement of faith of Hope Community Church
- Abide by all budget allocations
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic project management skills including ability to work with others to plan, schedule and execute a project through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make independent judgement decisions and recommendations relating to video
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously, work under deadline pressure and give attention to detail
- Strong camera skills
- Strong skills to artfully interpret video
- Strong scripting and video connecting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with regard to staff and public
- Ability to take direct criticism of work
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media, Film/Video Production and/or equivalent level of professional experience as demonstrated by current demo reel/portfolio.
- Mastery of skills in digital video production, including shooting, editing, pre and post production as demonstrated by current demo reel/portfolio.
- Skillful graphic design and typography skills as demonstrated by current demo reel/portfolio.
- 7+ years experience in digital editing software including Final Cut or Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- 3+ years experience managing a team
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must possess a mastery of camera equipment and microphones
- Must possess a mastery of Mac OS software, email and web browsers