Position: Campus Pastor
Location: Troy, Michigan
Description: Seeking an experienced pastor responsible to shepherd and grow congregation of 300+.
Life Christian Church is a spirit-filled church whose core message emphasizes faith and grace, in a Bible-based balance to inspire people to grow in Christ, succeed in life, and reach those who are far from God.
We are seeking a dynamic pastor who has a proven church growth track record. We are not interested in maintaining, but passionate about growing and reaching our community for Christ and building leaders. Our discipleship model is through small groups. We
are a small group driven church. We have three campuses in Michigan, one in Florida, and have a forward vision of continuing to plant new campus churches.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Rhema/faith based background and biblical studies
- 3-5 years experience as lead or assistant pastor
- Strong in speaking and teaching the Word of God
- Proven in development of leadership, staff, and those who serve
- Oversee spiritual development of staff and team leaders
- Possess thorough knowledge of all areas of ministry
- Able to form and maintain ongoing relationships through servant leadership.
- Able to cast vision
- Submit and be accountable for annual and monthly goals
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Report to Founding Pastor
- Provide video speaking examples
- Give examples of leadership development
- Communicate step by step methods of individual spiritual development and team building
- College level degree, either Bible college or secular
Compensation and Benefit:
- Salary commensurate based on experience
- Benefits include medical/dental and 403b
- Relocation assistance available
Please submit a resume with cover letter. As well as a link or digital file of recent (last 6 months) message to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info about Life Christian Church, visit our website.