Waters Edge Church, Virginia is currently looking for a new staff member to join our team in a full time capacity in the position of Worship and Production Manager for our Yorktown Campus. If you are a creative thinker, a gifted leader of
volunteers, have an excellent capacity as a worship leader and are looking to be part of a dynamic, innovative team as well as experience immediate gratification for your work, this position might be right for you!
Desired Skills: Are You…
- A good leader with the ability to inspire others to grow?
- Passionate about leading worship and seeing people grow in their ability to sing to God?
- Good at making those who volunteer under your leadership feel invested in and cared about?
- Good at working well under pressure, given sometimes VERY quick turnaround times?
- A gifted creative who is an innovative “outside the box” thinker as well as talented in finding and adapting other innovative ideas OR an extremely gifted administrator who is talented in and enjoys project management.
- Loyal, dedicated, and able to commit long-term to the vision, strategy, and core values of Lead Pastor Stu Hodges and Waters Edge Church?
- Able to multitask well even in stressful circumstances?
- A team player, no matter what?
- A person who takes pride in excellence and is always willing to go the extra mile?
Position Expectations: You Will Be…
- Working directly under the leadership of the Yorktown Campus Pastor to fulfill the vision of Waters Edge Church.
- Accountable to the Director of Worship and Production for ministry specific responsibilities.
- Leading worship at all services on your campus unless otherwise specified by leadership.
- Actively involved in the development and implementation of all service elements for Sundays.
- Required to work at all weekend experiences, all Christmas and Easter services, as well as other possible events outside of normal working hours as required by leadership.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Sunday programming experience at your campus and acting as the champion for excellence of that experience.
- Managing and communicating all volunteer schedules for the Waters Edge Production Team at your Waters Edge Church campus.
- Assimilating individuals into the Waters Edge Production Team on your campus.
- Performing tasks as assigned relating to your central Waters Edge Production duties.
- Working alongside other fun, vibrant, and creative staff members at Waters Edge Church.
If you’re convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! To apply and submit your resume, please visit
watersedgechurch.net/jobs. No phone calls please.