Are you passionate about shepherding students to find their uniqeness in Christ?
Do you have a heart for developing staff to fulfill their highest potential for Gods Kingdom?
Does writing messages and brainstorming creative programming for students 6th through 12th grade give you energy?
The Student Ministries Pastor is the primary leader, teacher and shepherd for both the middle school and high school ministries at Willow’s North Shore campus. The ideal candidate is passionate to lead students to an authentic relationship with Jesus and
community with one another.
- Serve as primary leader, teacher and shepherd for middle school and high school ministries
- Design and oversee two weekly middle school services and one high school service
- Teach at least three times per month in one of the student ministry venues
- Develop key leaders and volunteers so they have a high ownership of the ministry
- Develop strong relationships with parents of students
- Provide direction for the ministry, including budgeting, operations, first impressions and strategic planning
- Oversee student ministries staff and participate on pastoral leadership team
- Lead and participate in the planning of four annual retreats and two mission trips
- Serve as the first connect for students and families going through pastoral care situations
- Work with the Next Gen pastor and student ministry producer and interns to effectively reach and minister to students
- Minimum 3-5 years aid experience in high school and middle school ministry
- College degree
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, shepherding and teaching
- Build and develop volunteer teams by casting vision and equipping them for ministry
- Strong teaching and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills
- Model an authentic Christian walk and make decisions based on biblical principles
- Able to work Sunday-Thursday during the day with some meetings in the evenings as ministry dictates
If this sounds like you, please apply via our link here: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=10388211
(you may need to copy and paste it into your browser)
Applicants MUST use Willow Creek’s online application process (link above) to be considered for this position. Unfortunately, if you only apply through Church Staffing we will not be able to process your application. Thank you!