Contemporary Service Music Director (Fairfield / Vacaville)
Fax Resume to 707.422.6108 OR Email to email@example.com
(NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE)
NON PROFIT – PART TIME
Mid-size Lutheran Church is looking for a part time contemporary music leader, 12 hours a week.
Responsibilities and Main Activities:
- Work with the music staff (employees and volunteers), particularly those associated with the Contemporary Service. Participate as a member of the contemporary music ensemble.
- Direct the Contemporary Service musicians at their rehearsals and Sunday services. Prepare contemporary musicians for special services throughout the church year.
- Arrange and conduct auditions.
- Provide an atmosphere of musical learning, growth, mutual care and teamwork.
- United States of America or legal U.S. resident.
- Bachelor's Degree in Music and/or appropriate music experience (instrumental and vocal, directing small ensembles of contemporary worship musicians).
- Experience in directing small musical ensemble (instrumental and vocal).
- Play an instrument(s) and have vocal gifts.
- Knowledge of contemporary church music.
- Employment is contingent upon fingerprinting clearances from both Department of Justice and the FBI prior to the first day of employment