Life Bible Fellowship Church
Upland, Ca. 91784
Director of Jr High Ministries
Reports to: Pastor of Student Ministries
Summary: We are looking for a person who has a passion for today’s jr. high school students and desires to help pursue life in Jesus and to lead our neighbors to do the same. Our goal is to create an environment where students learn to personalize
their faith through worship, teaching, small groups, and relational events. We are looking for a person who desires to be led by the Holy Spirit in their pursuit of Christ, knows how to work with a team, has a heart for jr. high-age students, and desires to
grow as a ministry leader.
Please include a cover letter, resume with references, and video teaching sample of you speaking that you feel acurately represents your style.
• Attend midweek jr. high youth meeting, events, and youth staff meetings.
• Teach at midweek jr. high youth group and alternating Sunday morning services.
• Assist Pastor of Student Ministries to lead and organize selected events.
• Organize and lead jr. high summer and winter camps.
• Build relationships with students and volunteers through regular contact.
• Help create a ministry that allows students to passionately pursue life in Jesus and lead others to do the same. • Other responsibilities as assigned.
• A firm, passionate relationship with Christ
• Experience working with a youth ministry (as volunteer or paid staff)
• Ability to create and communicate Biblical teachings for a jr. high student
• Teachable, adaptable to change, and a positive attitude
• Ability to work collaboratively with Pastor of Student Ministries and volunteer staff
• 25 Hours Per Week: Day/Evening/Weekends
• Rate based on experience
• Vacation pay
• Sick pay
• Position is Exempt – No overtime is available. Any hours worked beyond the allocated hours are considered volunteer ministry to the church
If you are interested in joining us please contact:
Jeff Taylor, Pastor of Student Ministries
Phone: (909) 981-4848, ext. 227