New Hope Church is looking for a Student Ministries Pastor. We are a fast growing church that has great clarity in our mission and our movement. It is our desire to multiply our church movement by creating environments that engage a lost
culture while encouraging the body of believers. It is our desire to also teach the younger generations the foundational truths of the Gospel that they will hold onto throughout their life. We currently have our Students meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00
at our Westwood Campus and Sundays at 4:00-5:30 at our Northwestern Campus. There is a large group teaching time with Jr. & Sr. High students together, then they break up into age appropriate small groups for interaction over the topic. We are looking for
the right team player to join our staff and continue to grow this ministry to disciple students.
This is a Full-time salaried position (approx. 40-45 hours)
Salary is based upon experience.
- Create and lead a system to build and reproduce adult leaders & small group leaders
- Find or create a curriculum to lead students through irreducible truths for age group
- Build relationships with key youth programs & schools in area
- Give leadership and oversight to Student Ministries at both campuses (we have 2 campuses)
- Plan and implement special events or outreaches throughout the year
- 2+ years of student ministry experience
- Visionary leader from a second seat
- Has to be a team leader, leadership developer
- Self-starter with an owners work ethic
- Sees a problem and builds the team to fix it
- Has genuine care for people
- Needs to be a good communicator
- Be a team player, willing to step in as needed
go to www.mynewhope.tv/jobs
for application in information.