Pastor of Student Ministries – Calvary Baptist Church, Eau Claire, WI
The Basic Job description is:
Applicant will be responsible to oversee and develop the Middle School and High School Student Ministries, including teaching, discipleship, curriculum development, event planning, volunteer staff development, and outreach.
General Summary of Position
Calvary Baptist Church is seeking a Pastor of Student Ministries with the following specific qualifications:
- A distinct call from the Lord Jesus Christ to Student Ministry.
- A passion for the truth of God’s Word.
- A lifestyle that reflects the transformation that comes from the application of God’s truth.
- A servant heart that puts others ahead of self.
- A passion and skill set for relational discipleship with students.
- A strong desire to see the family as the fundamental place of student discipleship and to be a support to that family priority.
- Able develop curriculum and to teach.
- Able to be creative in teaching and event planning.
- Able to administrate a growing student ministry.
- Able to lead volunteer staff.
- Meets the character qualifications for an Elder as described in 1 Timothy and Titus.
- Starting salary package is $40,000, which includes a Medical Reimbursement Account and group medical sharing network contributions. The level of MRA contributions to be determined by applicant will determine the amount of take-home pay.