Do you have a driving desire to see people grow in their God-Given gifts and abilities? Do you love to be around people, love shepherding God's flock, and get truly thrilled about "giving away ministry"? And, do you love to lead people into the presence
We are looking for God's servant to come to Houston to be a part of our team in the area of Contemporary Worship Leadership and people development.
The Contemporary Worship Leader is responsible for leading and growing Christ-centered contemporary worship teams at Kingwood First Baptist Church that honor Jesus Christ and facilitate a Sprit led worship experience. He/she is also responsible for supporting
the other creative arts ministries (participating in those as gifted), and for discipling and mentoring those in these teams. He/she will assist our other ministers in stimulating the Church family to engage in service, to communicate the Gospel to the community,
and to expand this ministry beyond the walls of the Church.
- Called, gifted contemporary worship leader (not just a great musician)
- Able to arrange, rehearse and lead in the latest styles of contemporary worship music
- Called into the ministry of serving the local church
- Truly motivated by mentoring and raising up others
- Have experience and appreciation for all types of worship styles, and all of the worship arts (not just music)
- Preferably a degree in music
- The ability to read music, and teach it
- The ability to work in a collaborative, creative team environment (rather than working independantly)
These are just a few of the basics of the minsitry position. We are wanting to find that person who is called FIRST to pastoral ministry, SECONDLY to worship ministry, someon who has a burning desire to glorify God and edify His people through the beauty
and power of the Worship Arts.
Kingwood is a beautiful suburb of Houston, TX, and a great place to raise a family as well as to share the Good News through the arts.
For More Information, inquire about the position via email at firstname.lastname@example.org