Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are one church in three locations. Recently, we broke ground on a multi-million dollar addition to our Redmond campus that will be completed before the end of the year. Plans are also in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Production Director. This person will be a proven leader and fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you have experience producing services in a dynamic, large church environment?
- Are you fun?
- Can you manage details?
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Chief architect, catalyst and leader for weekend experiences.
- Team lead of the Creative Team, responsible for planning and executing all details for weekend services.
- Supervises the Technical Director, Media Director and Worship Leaders.
- Effectively leads and manages staff and volunteers to accomplish excellent and inspirational weekend services on a regular basis.
- Ultimately responsible for all weekend service outcomes.
- Work with campus pastors to ensure high quality weekend experiences at each respective campus.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading worship in a large church setting and developing volunteer musician teams. Also, the candidate must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process - send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Worship & Creative Arts DirectorRadiant Church
- Ludington, Michigan
- January 13
Director of Family Life CenterReynoldsburg United Methodist Church
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio
- January 12
Pastor of Discipleship and AdministrationNexStep Coaching and Consulting
- Tracy, California
- January 6
Minister of Contemporary Worship & Young AdultsFirst Baptist, Wilmington
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- January 4