Please apply via our main web site at http://blueoaks.cc/jobs
Lead worship and lead worship teams in developing worship services that will allow Blue Oaks to experience God through music. This includes developing a qualified team of volunteers, scheduling for weekend services, leadership and coordination of volunteers,
and overall management of the worship community and production teams.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all production a creative elements for weekend services.
- Schedule musicians, singers and bands for worship services.
- Develop multiple worship leaders and musicians to serve in Student and Kids Ministries as well as the Worship Center.
- Develop and manage a worship budget in order to provide adequate resources and equipment for the work of the ministry.
- Purchase all equipment and supervise their maintenance.
- Have administrative responsibility for all aspects of worship through music.
- Pastor, coach and care for (musically as well as spiritually) all musicians and band members within the church.
- Work with worship leaders to select music and integrate new songs on a regular basis.
- Recruit and rehearse band members for participation in services.
- Watch other church services to gain insights and develop ways to improve the effectiveness of the worship experience.
- Implement a process for student involvement as musicians and worship leaders.
- Develop and implement a system for identifying and developing vocal, instrumental, and technical team members.
- Purchase all music, supplies, equipment, and supervise their maintenance.
- Network with outside bands/worship leaders.
- Lead the production team in implementing the worship services.
- Work with the Teaching Pastor and Creative Team to plan each service.
- Schedule sound, lighting, camera, and ProPresenter teams for worship services.
- Provide adequate resources and equipment for the work of the ministry.
- Lead in recruiting, training and maintaining volunteers for all aspects of production (creative teams, sound, lighting, ProPresenter, etc.).
- Coordinate skill training activities for team members (i.e. ProPresenter, lighting, sound, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be a committed Christian and a regular participant in the life of Blue Oaks Church. They will have read and agreed with the Blue Oaks Statement of Faith, Values and Vision found at http://blueoaks.cc/about.
This position requires a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Worship Pastor.