The Technical Arts Director is responsible to the Creative Arts Pastor for providing leadership, training and direction to the Production Teams and executing in alignment with the vision and mission of Abundant LIfe. This position will be responsible for guiding and leading a large team of volunteers across three venues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the Creative Arts Pastor and Worship Pastor in the planning and technical execution of all services of worship across three venues.
- Develops and implements a Production Ministry which models a best in class concept.
- Runs FOH for Main Venue each weekend.
- Build high level quality teams in all areas of production.
- Directs the planning, organizing and evaluation of the Production Department.
- Enlist, train and develop leaders for the Production Department of Abundant Life.
- Attend weekly meetings with various leadership teams.
- Maintain and oversee equipment maintenance, organization and inventory.
- Schedules all Production volunteers across three venues each weekend.
- Prepare an annual production budget for approval and oversee execution of budget.
- 3-5 years experience at FOH mixing live bands/vocalist in large environments.
- Technical experience with lighting systems/software and designing effective lighting for a modern church environment.
- Multi-site experience.
- Solid knowledge of ProTools and digital consoles.
- Exceptional knowledge of EQ, gain structure, compression and effects.
- Experience with routine maintenance, setup, installation and operation of technical gear.
- Experience with shooting, editing and post-production of video.
- A learner who dives in and desires to set the bar high and can inspire those they lead.
- An effective trouble shooter and problem solver.
- Team player and ability to dream and execute agreed upon plans.
- Ability to inspire and lead a large team of volunteers.
- A spiritual leader to those in the Production Department.
- A servants heart
- A team player
- Motivated to offer our Lord and our church the very best.
- Good communication skills which inspire, teach, motivate and mentor others.
- Agrees with and follows fundamental biblical truths found in Abundant Life’s statement of faith.
- Someone who works hard and plays hard.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive Director - Creative MinistriesHope Community Church
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- October 27
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24