Did you know that Morgantown, WV is rated as one of the best small towns to live in? Beautiful Mountains, college town, and great place to live. It is only 1 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh and not far driving distance to New York City, Washington D.C. and many
other great places to visit. If you have at least 2-3 years of experience working with students, you love the way Northpoint Church in Atlanta does church, you believe in the Orange Strategy and you feel like you were designed to work in a large church environment,
then take time to apply online today by clicking here.
Chestnut Ridge church is a progressive and growing church of over 2000 and we are seeking a full-time High School Director that will work under our leadership of our Family Life Pastor. You will join with a dynamic staff team in a grace-filled environment
taking cues from North Point Ministries, Orange Strategy, Willow Creek Community Church and "Simple Church".
Qualified candidate will have strong relational, leadership, and organizational skills. Experience in high school ministry and familiarity with North Point Ministries' strategy and approach is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all programming and ministry for High School students, including small and large groups and special events.
- Create relevant environments and activities that will facilitate learning, God-honoring relationships and encourage spiritual growth.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate Biblical messages.
- Provides vision and inspiration to peers, volunteers and students.
- Recruit, train and lead student ministry volunteers.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new high school students and families.
- Interact and coordinate with other age appropriate ministries (Junior High, Children’s, and College) to facilitate common objectives.
- Help with hosting and/or preaching duties as needed on the weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree preferred; or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ experience leading youth ministry in a larger church
- Passion for high school students
- Alignment with Northpoint church culture and the Orange Strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong delegations skills; mobilizes others to fulfill the vision.
- Strong volunteer supervisory skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Fair Labor Standards Act Status: Exempt/ Salaried
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Apply online at: theridge.church/jobs