To Upload your resume into our system, please visit ccclife.org/employment
Christ Community Church is a vibrant, innovative and growing ministry, and part of a multi-campus organization of 5,000+ in the western suburbs of Chicago.
The Lighting and Scenic Director is responsible for the weekly maintenance and programming of lighting systems in the St. Charles Main Stage Auditorium, for the successful execution of all weekly services and special events, and for creating distinctive
stage sets and staging areas for message series at the St. Charles Campus and that can easily translate to the regional campuses. Thisposition receives direction from the Technical Director and oversees any and all lighting team volunteers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
LIGHTING PRODUCTION & SCENIC DESIGN
- Develops all lighting and stage design elements for Christ Community Church for weekend services and special events; primarily in the main auditorium, but as needed throughout the facility for designated events
- Provides direct support for main auditorium services and events at the St. Charles Campus, which includes programming and operation of all lighting elements
- Provides leadership and direction throughout the scenic design process including: conceptualization, material selection, construction and installation in support of weekend services, special events; provides support to other ministries as directed
- Recruits, leads, trains, develops and coordinates the work of volunteers involved with lighting production and set construction
- Participates in creative planning meetings and coordinates with production teams to facilitate established objectives
- Manages lighting assets including: maintaining technical inventories, researching and proposing lighting/production updates, organizing lighting equipment, working with the Technical Director on any lighting needs or equipment purchases and keeping accurate
paperwork for warranty and maintenance records
- Assists the Technical Arts Team as needed