The Children’s Pastor at Mercer Creek Church leads ministries to children from birth through 5th grade, guiding kids and their parents in becoming a community fully engaging in the life and mission of Jesus Christ. Mercer Creek is located two
hours east of Seattle, offering three contemporary worship services with over 800 people in attendance.
- Spiritually mature Christ follower with significant life experience
- Able to be credentialed with the Christian and Missionary Alliance
- Married and is a parent
- Possesses strong people skills and is a flexible team player
- Demonstrated ability to empower, equip and mobilize lay volunteers
- Possesses excellent organizational skills
- Capable of enlisting, training and resourcing teams of volunteers to move toward strategic ministry goals
- Experience as a leader of children’s ministries in a church our size or preferably larger
- Able to design a fresh model of children’s ministry which fits our unique context and is in sync with future growth and the overall vision of the church
- Able to manage and pace change to ensure sustainability
Full Job Description available upon request.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to Trish Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org