The Pastor of Outreach is a campus-specific position that exists to glorify God by multiplying God-centered, Christ-exalting, world transforming believers through the Gospel in the greater Arlington Heights area by growing the congregation in numbers and
The Pastor of Outreach is responsible to:
1. Oversee the developments of an Outreach strategy that mobilizes the people of The Orchard and coordinates our ministries in reaching the people in our communities with the Gospel.
2. Be actively involved in the personal evangelism and invitation, particularly towards the residents of Arlington Heights.
3. Lead the congregation in a strategic plan to invite everyone who lives and works in Arlington Heights to Christ and The Orchard.
4. Recruit and develop ministry leaders and partners to serve with excellence as they carry out the goal of this ministry.
5. Oversee the hospitality ministry so that visitors have a positive experience from parking lot to pew to personal homes.
6. Oversee existing outreach ministiries like Community Care, Boxwood, etc.
7. Develop and implement an effective marketing plan that promotes The Orchard's vision and to encourage The Orchard to take greater steps of faith and expand our reach into the Arlington Heights community.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Good organizational skills
Ability to recruit, train and deploy a strong team of paid and volunteer leaders
Highly relational and works well with others
Masters degree; Seminary degree - preferred
Experience leading/managing others