Northside Christian Church (NCC) is looking for an energetic, engaging person in our pursuit to glorify the name of Jesus. NCC is a strong church with a vibrant youth ministry. We are looking for a Student Worship Minister to join our team. NCC is a growing
community of believers with an average weekend attendance of over 5000 people. We are an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship in New Albany, Indiana.
Northside’s ministry environment revolves around three values:
Relational: Pursue and equip people
Adaptable: The “need” leads
Innovative: Make ministry happen in our context
The Student Worship Minister role is a full-time, six-day per week role with one weekend off per month.
- Serve as the primary Worship Leader in high school ministry for weekends.
- Oversight of student worship intern and middle school worship environments.
- Recruit and lead student and adult volunteers for the worship ministry.
- Develop creative programming that is engaging for middle school and high school students.
- Manage student ministry worship budget.
- Oversight of social media for all of student ministry.
- Develop strategies to consistently elevate the quality/engagement of student ministry services.
- Proficiency with video production and graphic design preferred but not required.
- Must be a follower of Jesus Christ, exhibiting a growing relationship and spiritual maturity.
- Must be a team player, yet gifted leader
- Must be comfortable with teaching and equipping others
- Ability to implement the vision of the leadership to the ground level of the church
- Must be honest, dependable, self-motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to balance needs of family
BA in Arts related field / equivalent experience
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily life. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
- Gathering (weekend worship experience)
- Guarding (personal growth and protection of unity)
- Grouping (involved in group life)
- Giving (time, meaningful service, & faithful financially)
- Going (willing to share faith & invest well into others)
Interested candidates should submit cover letter, resume (including references and URL for online portfolio) and salary requirements.
Email your complete package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also submit by mail to:
Northside Christian Church
ATTN: Student Worship Minister
4407 Charlestown Road
New Albany, IN 47150