The Director of Communications for Christ the King Lutheran Church will lead the development and implementation of a communications strategy in light of the church's vision, mission and core values. Incumbant will direct all aspects of the internal and
external information sharing, branding and marketing.
- Communicate all ministry events. (graphic design, press releases, advertising, posters/flyers, web pages, e-publications, social media, bulletins, etc.)
- Advise staff on methods of communication to develop and design ministry promotions
- Serve as media relations contact
- Develop and lead church's communication system
- Lead publicity team
- Network with other churches
- Meet, greet, provide direction to members and guests on Sunday mornings
- 3 - 5 years communications experience or equivalent
- Outstanding writing and communications skills
- Ability to be creative and flexible in meeing communication needs
- Possess a strong faith in Jesus Christ and general knowledge of the Bible
- Have effective interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, MS Office, web developmment.
Position reports to the Senior Pastor.
Christ the King Lutheran Church is a friendly growing congregation located in a beautiful facility in a highly desirable setting and location. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for part-time work in an exciting environment. For consideration,
please do not call but send resumes to the application email bleow.