GARDINER COMMUNITY CHURCH
PASTOR JOB OPENING
Gardiner Community Church
Gardiner Community Church, located in Gardiner, is in a small rural community near Sequim, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula. Gardiner Community Church is a small nondenominational, evangelical church with an average of 40-45 attendees. Worship style
The applicant should reflect the character of Christ in both his/her private and public life with training in pastoral education and church leadership.
1. Lead, teach, and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Bible-based doctrine.
2. Officiate at Sunday services, currently starting at 10:30 am.
3. Provide spiritual guidance and leadership and attend to the needs of the Gardiner Community Church congregation.
4. Officiate at marriages and memorial services, visitations i.e., hospitals, homes, etc.
5. Direct and supervise other pastoral personnel and staff within the church.
6. Coordinate with the Elder Board for direction and growth of the church and its membership.
7. Participate in church functions.
Compensation and benefits are commensurate with experience and qualifications. Additional information is available regarding the responsibilities and involvement of our Pastor within the church and community.
Send your resume to Jon Harrison at Gardiner Community Church, 1040 Old Gardiner, Rd., Sequim, WA 98382. Applicants should also include a brief statement describing their philosophy of ministry. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue
until the position is filled. Contact Jon Harrison at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-710-6551 for questions or further information.