Trinity Lutheran Church in the village of Paw Paw, Michigan is seeking a Part-time Music Director. This person will lead and collaborate with the Pastor and music teams to facilitate and enhance our worship services. The primary focus will be contemporary
worship, but ideally the candidate will be able to lead music in the traditional service (organ) also. We seek a Music Director who will be sensitive to Lutheran church practices.
The Music Director position will entail:
- Leading the Praise Band at contemporary services
- Selecting music and incorporating new songs, and maintaining the music library.
- Scheduling weekly rehearsals
- Meeting weekly with the Senior Pastor to coordinate services (face-to-face or by skype)
- Depending on abilities lead other musical ensembles (hand bells, vocal choirs, and instrumental ensembles).
- Job expectations will entail an evening or two per week and three services on Sundays.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and based on 20 hours per week.
For full consideration please send your resume to Chairman of the Music Department, Kathy Roedel.