Dharius Daniels, Senior Pastor
Position: Full-time Reports to: Chief Administrative Officer
The major purpose and responsibility of the Events Administrator is to serve the church as primary event administrator and project manager for major church wide events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Pray for Senior Pastor, ministerial and administrative staff and Church family.
- Support the financial obligations of the church through tithe and offerings.
- Must establish and foster exemplary relationships with Staff/non-staff workers, church membership, business partners, community-at-large and family.
- Attend meetings when advised
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor and/or CAO.
- Responsible for managing the church event calendar and serving as lead project manager to ensure successful operation of event from concept to completion.
e Assists church staff with special events and projects to include but not limited to anniversaries, fundraisers, emphasis months, fellowship nights, weddings, and funerals.
e Research and creates proposals to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements, and goals for hospitality needs.
e Organizes and provides program content for social events for a ministry or group of people.
e Provide 1st class project management for each event.
- Provide project management for special projects (i.e. baptism, Family Reunion, Graduation, etc)
- Schedules and makes arrangements for regular and special meetings, workshops, conferences, building rentals, etc.
- Oversee the scheduling of the building to ensure effective operations.
e Ensures Pastor’s vision for facility usage, improvements, and setups is implemented.
e In conjunction with Facility Manager, ensure proper scheduling and setup of facilities for meetings, events, worship, weddings, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Requires a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills at all times
- Must possess the following skills: strategic planning, verbal and written communication, motivation, customer service, conflict resolution, multitasking, and project management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to receive instruction, interpret it, develop a plan of action, and communicate to necessary parties.
- Must be a self-motivated, pro-active person who is able to be effective when working independently without supervision and produce results.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Preschool Ministry LeaderPark Cities Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- January 19
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Pastor, Adult Groups - Reservoir CampusPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- January 16
Pastor, Adult Groups - Madison CampusPinelake Church
- Madison, Mississippi
- January 16
Kingdom Church Inc
We started in 2005 with the conviction that Jesus wants to do more than save our lives; he wants to lead them. Today, our hearts are still captured by that conviction. Our vision is to become a fellowship of believers who live life according to the virtues, values, and vantage point of Jesus. We affectionately call it living life the “King’s way’”. Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus Christ, our King, through seeking, shaping, serving, and sending. Since our inception we have witnessed thousands of lives touched More...