Young Adults Pastor/Director
The mission of Daybreak Church is to reach the people in our community who are far from God with the Gospel of Christ, and provide environments for them to grow as disciples of Jesus.
Carlsbad and Daybreak Church
Daybreak is a vibrant, growing and relatively young church in coastal North San Diego County. The church facility is located in the heart of one of the fastest growing areas in the county with many young families in the immediate and surrounding neighborhoods.
There is an elementary and middle school just down the street, as well as three college campuses within 15 minutes. Carlsbad is an affluent, yet laid back, beach community and the members of Daybreak reflect that culture.
- Provide vision, strategy and oversight for launching and growing a ministry that will reach young adults who are not connected to a church in North County.
- Build relationships with a team of leaders, and equip them to disciple other young adults.
- Attend staff meetings as prescribed and function as a team member of the Daybreak Church staff.
- A strong personal relationship with Jesus that will provide the basis for all ministry.
- The gifting and experience to dynamically teach the Scriptures to young adults.
- The ability to oversee the programming of an engaging worship service/environment.
- The proven ability to build and lead a team(s) of volunteers in order to fulfill the needs of this ministry and help it grow.
- The desire and willingness to be a member of the church staff team and to grow relationally in ministry with them.
- The ability to humbly take direction and supervision from senior ministry staff.
College graduate; prefer seminary graduate. Will consider applicant currently enrolled in a ministry degree program.
At least 3 years of church ministry experience, preferably in same age group within a church or parachurch organization.
Compensation and Commitment
This is a full time position and will be compensated based on education and experience.
To apply for this position please send a current resume to:
6515 Ambrosia Lane
Carlsbad, CA 92011