We are looking for a new member of our family who feels called to be on the journey with us. We are looking for someone who calls Northfield home, not just land a job. We’re looking for a Pastor who can bring families together to see how they fit into God’s
Over the last two years Northfield Church has experienced some incredible growth in all areas. We are an exciting, contemporary, pentecostal church that believes in the power of the Holy Spirit, radical transformation in people's lives, and having fun.
We want someone who can come in and begin to shape and develop our student ministry from the ground up. You have to love teens, be passionate about reaching out to our community, and want to see real change in young people's lives.
1) Bachelor's degree is desired, but not required to apply for this position.
2) Passion for teens and families in general
3) Loyal and trustworthy
4) A self-starter that goes above and beyond the call of duty
5) A sense of humor in life! Essential to working here
6) Willing to learn and be teachable
7) Total team player
This position is a full-time position
we are offering $24,000 in salary plus a health insurance allotment
please forward a cover letter, resume, references, and preaching sample to email@example.com
- Job Category: Youth Pastor
- Job Status: Full-time
- Denomination: Assembly of God
- Worship Style: Contemporary (Praise and worship)