The story of Park Community Church (Park) stands as a powerful illustration of God’s faithfulness, provision, and grace. For over 25 years, the Lord has taken their story and transformed it into a way of telling His story. Park Community Church believes that as part of seeing the city renewed, God has called Park to see 1% of the city of Chicago (27,000 people) connected into Biblical community at Park. In addition, Park Community Church also believes that God has called them to work together with the Chicago Partnership for Church Planting (CPCP) and other strategic partners to see at least one vibrant, Gospel-centered church in every one of Chicago's 277 micro-neighborhoods. Park Community Church is intentional about reaching Chicago for Jesus.
We are looking for a dedicated, talented, and servant-hearted person to lead our Production Team at our Near North campus. Acting as an extension of the Technical Director, the ATD will be primarily responsible for all of the services, equipment, volunteer shepherding and leading, and assist in any other Church-wide needs. This role is primarily focused on leading the live Production team for weekend services. Providing oversight and operation of all audio, broadcast video, and stage lighting.
Your are the type of person who is:
- Passionate about seeing Jesus change lives and willing to do whatever it takes to see the Gospel heard and spread to throughout our city.
- Servant hearted, in a behind the scenes role, while strongly leading Production Volunteers.
- High capacity towards doing and completing tasks.
- Able to function in a fast-paced, ever-changing organization
- Adept at leading the Volunteer Production Team; including providing training, scheduling, managing, and making disciples
- A self-starter and thinker, while working well within a team environment.
- Perpetual learner, able to learn new tasks and can jump into any task required.
- Has a high proficiency and knowledge of professional audio, video, and lighting.
- Able to help design, build, and organize stage set designs.
- Excellent execution of production in weekend worship gatherings at the Near North campus.
- Volunteer recruitment, shepherding, training and management of volunteer teams at Near North
- Provide a high quality multi-media experience to enrich the worship experience for those attending worship gatherings at Park
- Maintain all audio/video/lighting equipment used at the Near North campus.
- Collaborate with the Production Team to design and build new stage designs
- Work in tandem with the Technical Director in developing, maintaining and delivering comprehensive training for both paid and volunteer staff providing them with the knowledge and expertise necessary to operate within our multi-media environment.
- Work with internal (ministry-based) and external events and conferences (and subsequent vendors) utilizing Near North to support all requested media/tech needs
- Work with the TD on all installations and purchasing of gear at Near North
- Oversees delivery of teaching aids (slides, props, and other items) when required by the teaching team.
- Be proactive in finding solutions for Park’s technical growth
- Assist in other Church wide needs and activities when needed.
Required Technical Experience and Skills
- Higher education, specifically in Media or Audio disciplines; Audio engineering background a necessity
- Extensive experience working with digital audio consoles
- Extensive broadcast video experience
- High level of lighting creativity and knowledge (including conventional, LED, and moving fixtures)
- Knowledge/experience with Mac computers
- Strong instructing skills to train volunteers and others
- Physically capable of lifting 50 LBS or more
Required General Experience and Skills
- Strong teamwork skills; ability to work cooperatively and jointly with various staff ministries, organizations and volunteers
- Strong ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage time and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Dependable, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative
- Be a committed follower of Jesus and growing in your relationship with Him.
- To exhibit a growing passion to serve
- To be in a small group and/or have an accountability partner
- To be intentionally fostering a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through your time in the Bible, prayer, and Christian community
- To become a Park Partner and to abide by the by-laws indicated in our partnership book
- To reflect Christ in your words and actions in your personal life and ministry. You will be looked up to as you model the Christian faith, and the way you live your life should reflect the Gospel (Living lives of holiness, purity, and free from addictions).
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Production Tech DirectorTemple Baptist Church
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- January 23
Video ProducerNewbreak Church
- San Diego, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
AVL Technical DirectorMorning Star Church
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- January 20
Audio Engineer / Systems TechnicianThe Ark Church
- Conroe, Texas
- January 19
Park Community Church
The story of Park Community Church (Park) stands as a powerful illustration of God’s faithfulness, provision, and grace. For over 27 years, the Lord has taken their story and transformed it into a way of telling His story. Park Community Church believes that as part of seeing the city renewed, God has called Park to see 1% of the city of Chicago (27,000 people) connected into Biblical community at Park. In addition, Park Community Church also believes that God has called them to work together with the Chicago Partnership More...