Do you have a calling to serve Christ and the local church? Are you a gifted leader with a desire to develop and disciple others? Are you passionate about leading people in worship both musically and spiritually? You may just be who we are looking for!
Christ Fellowship is a dynamic multi-site church spread throughout Miami-Dade County. The mission and vision of our church is to connect people to God, others, ministry, and the world. We are currently looking for a full-time Worship Leader to grow with us
at one of our campuses.
- Passionate about Jesus and his mission.
- Someone who has a strong desire and knack to develop, disciple, and pastor other volunteer musicians and artists.
- Talented with strong musical experience
- Experienced with guitar and/or keyboard, and/or other musical instruments
- Experienced in building and leading a team
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- A team player with a positive attitude, high energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Oversee the entire worship experience at one of our campuses. (music, media, etc).
- Be responsible for recruiting, rehearsing, and training volunteers to lead worship at one of our campuses.
- Be responsible for other leadership responsibilities as determined by Campus Pastor and pastor of Worship.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, please:
1) Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
2) Please include a video or YouTube link of your work
3) Please fill out an application at cfmiami.org/jobs
To learn more about our church, visit cfmiami.org