Crossroads Church Children’s Pastor
CROSSROADS CHURCH is searching for a godly leader of excellent Character, great Competence and Passion to lead a high-impact children’s ministry in a growing church in Fremont, CA.
This key person must have the vision and ability to develop a multiplying ministry. This leader is not being called to do all of the ministry, but to recruit, train, and develop church members to do the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
Our goal is to fill this position by Aug. 15th - Sept. 12014. Due to the high cost of living in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are primarily focusing on Bay Area applicants.
- A strong vibrant walk with Christ.
- A heart for reaching seekers, and growing them in their newfound faith.
- A team player with the confidence, ability, and enthusiasm to lead a variety of people in a multi-ethnic setting
- A self-motivated, energetic person with a “go-for-it” mentality.
- A passion for loving and leading children and their families to experience the love of Jesus.
- Knowledge and experience in leading a team of faithful volunteers.
- Strong people skills and emotional intelligence
- Able to maintain a budget
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills
1. Children’s Ministry:
- Lead the children’s ministry team with excellence. The ministry encompasses babies through 6th grade.
- Recruit, train and schedule volunteers for children’s ministry.
- Review and select cutting edge, relevant and age specific curriculum.
- Prepare and provide a high quality children’s program for multiple weekend services and for monthly Worship service.
- Prepare and provide children/family targeted outreach activities.
- Plan and administrate monthly teachers meeting and Kid Leader meetings
- Lead the mid-week children’s program, “Breakout” during the school year
- Plan, staff, and facilitate an evening weekly program for Kids during the summer (6 weeks)
- Coordinate summer VBS for 275-300 kids
- Oversee weekend prep. volunteers
- Oversee and support KidZafari Director
- Oversee paid staff (Administrator)
- Oversee Kid Leadership group
- Maintain children’s facilities and ambience
- Maintain inventory and purchase supplies
2. Time Commitment and Compensation
- Full time – 40 – 45 hours per week. Attend weekly Staff Meeting and bi-monthly Leadership Team meeting.
- $45,000 - $50,000 per year plus benefits.
- As Crossroads and our Children’s Ministry continues to grow, our desire is to see the Children’s Pastor grow in ability, responsibilities, and compensation.
Contact Karen McGovern at Karen@crossroadsfremont.org
Check out our web site at www.crossroadsfremont.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Childrens PastorLove and Truth Church
- Jackson, Tennessee
- December 5
Children's Ministry DirectorGrace Church of Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg, Virginia
- December 5
Children’s Ministry DirectorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY CAMPUS DIRECTORNew Hope Community Church
- Cambridge, Minnesota
- December 3
Children's Ministry PastorTerraNova Church
- Irvine, California
- December 2
Crossroads Church is a growing, seeker-sensitive church in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our vision is "to lead seekers to love God, love others, and live life on purpose." We are located in a multi-ethnic community, and our church reflects that diversity. We are a non-denominational church with affiliations with Saddleback Church, Willow Creek Community Church, and a couple of Baptist organizations. The church was founded 18 years old by the current Lead Pastor, and will be breaking ground on a larger Worship Center More...