This position is part time (estimated fifteen hours per week).
(1) Assist the senior pastor in his charge to care for the flock and equip the saints by directing and overseeing church ministries related to children. This duty will necessarily include:
- Being the lead teacher for our weekly Children’s Church;
- Reviewing, purchasing, and writing curriculum;
- Recruiting and training children’s ministry volunteers;
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing various children’s ministries, including weekly Children’s Church, weekly nursery, and annual vacation Bible school;
- Providing basic pastoral care for children in the church, to include the establishment and maintenance of a regular visitation schedule;
- Planning, coordinating, and overseeing various training opportunities for parents
(2) Fulfill such other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the senior pastor or elders
(1) Evidence of calling, anointing, and gifting (both natural and spiritual) suitable to the task;
(2) Biblical theological grounding, including an understanding and appreciation of the gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit;
(3) Commitment to the mission, vision, direction, and ministry philosophy of Resurrection Church
(4) Evidence of a maturing, Christ-like character and lifestyle
This position reports directly to the senior pastor. Salary based on experience.