PURPOSE: Assist Lead and Executive Pastors in administration of membership management responsibilities.
Mon - Thurs 8:30-4:30; Sunday Services; Special Events & Services
- Database entry/management of Dream Team (Volunteer) interest, membership and activity
- Weekly communication with Dream Team Leads
- Recruit Dream Team members, especially in LifeTracks (New Member Class) 301
- Facilitate communication between Dream Team Leads and LifeTrack 401 graduates
- Oversee Life Support Dream Team for office admin needs
- Set up new portal users, train new hires and volunteers, troubleshoot issues and questions, assist with reports
- Main point of contact for new database (CCB) transition (data migration, formatting/creating new systems and processes, training staff/volunteers, etc)
- Oversee all records entered and maintained on database, as well as Constant Contact
- Prepare all class materials and set up classroom weekly
- Coordinate catering and childcare for weekly classes
- Create monthly New Member list (for services, pastors, elders, etc)
- Database entry/management of all attendee info and photos
- Weekly communication regarding upcoming classes
- Assist Lead and Executive Pastors with various tasks as needed
- Troubleshoot on Sunday mornings
- Weekly 1st Time Guest email
- Assist with churchwide initiatives as needed
- Ability to articulate information well verbally and in written form.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication with people from various backgrounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize multi-tasks in the midst of a fast-paced work environment while always maintaining an extremely positive and professional demeanor.
- Takes pride in his/her responsibilities and exhibits a spirit of excellence.
- Takes initiative when he/she sees things that may have been overlooked or need to be tended to.
- Flexibility and positive attitude when last minute needs and complications arise.
- Must have experience with church/company database implementation and ongoing management
- Must have experience managing organizational systems across a wide network of connections
- Must have experience creating, refining, and implementing management processes and people
- Experience with CCB (Church Community Builder) a plus
- People person – experience training others, recruiting volunteers and connecting new members
- Highly administrative with professional demeanor – at least 3 years of experience in similar Full Time role
- Passionate about connecting people to each other and to Christ
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Business ManagerGrace Community Church
- Fremont, Ohio
- January 18
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- January 12