The Student Life Director will provide multi-site leadership and oversight of all ministry to students ages 6th – 12th grade at both New Life locations.
Reports To: Senior Pastor
Salary: $35,000 per year or commensurate with experience
Supervisory Role: Yes
Qualifications: This person must be spiritually mature, teachable and innovative. This individual must demonstrate passionate leadership and have experience in working with youth. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in bible, theological studies,
or another related field is required. Five years experience at a church of 500+ is preferred. Experience ministering in a multi-site setting is a plus.
Key Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Communicating the Student Life vision to everyone involved in Student Life, designing and implementing strategic plans, and aligning the Student Life vision with the overall vision of New Life.
- Choosing or developing curriculum for the entire Student Life Ministry.
- Developing, equipping, and empowering volunteer leadership.
- Strengthening relationships between team members.
- Implementing innovations in ministry and promoting health within current programs.
- The spiritual and emotional shepherding of everyone involved in Student Life, including leaders and students.
- Tracking the discipleship progress of students and leaders.
- Evaluating the success or failure of the ministry, and creating solutions for improvements.
- Multi-site coordination and oversight of Student Ministry.
- Collaborating with Student Ministry leaders and any part time staff at both locations.
- Connecting and building relationship with students, parents, and volunteers at both locations.
To apply, send a cover letter, resume, references and a photo to email@example.com or NLCC 401 W. Edgewood Ct., Morton, IL