Morning Star Fellowship is a 10 year old church plant that has grown to approximately 850 attendees. We are passionate about reaching the lost and being a light in our community. Our mantra is LOVE GOD, SERVE ALL. We want to be a church that would be
missed if our doors closed tomorrow. With that being said, since day one, we have held many yearly free community outreaches. We believe heavily in missions, both foreign and domestic.
We have two Sunday morning services where Children’s Ministries are provided. We are looking for a team player who is motivated by love and the mission of the church.
- This person must be well organized, have the ability to build teams and encourage growth.
- Evaluate and implement all planned programs for Children's Ministry.
- Articulate a vision for Children’s' Ministry.
- Manage volunteers through a screening process.
- Train, lead and equip volunteers.
- Lead and or provide for special events such as Christmas Programs, camps, outreaches to families.
- Be a key player in Morning Star's community outreach.
- A Biblical or Educational degree is preferred.
- Previous experience preferred, but we will not disqualify someone who shows initiative.
We currently use the Orange Curriculum in all our children’s classes.
Salary Range will commensurate with experience.