This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Administrative Assistant for Pastor of Guest Ministries
Sugar Creek Baptist Church
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/01/2014
Denominations: Baptist --SBC
Church Size: 7501 to 10000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Will enter data for all Sunday guests that visit the church
- Maintain record-keeping systems related to attendance and ministry involvement of church membership and guests.
- Run weekly Assimilation Report.
- Track Assimilation Ratio and 1st Time Guests to Attendance Ratio on a monthly basis.
- Oversee and update the appropriate spreadsheets each week.
- Provide ongoing support of Guest Ministries Teams.
- Keep accurate team rosters and schedules for Guest Ministries Teams.
- Coordinate volunteer training meetings, including scheduling, childcare, set up, and agenda items.
- Communicate with volunteer team members to confirm that every volunteer position is covered.
- Manage ministry budget items.
- Must have:
- Exceptional telephone skills
- Personal administrative, verbal and written skills
- Communication diplomacy and the ability to work cohesively with a wide range of people.
- Experience in basic budgeting and financial record keeping.
- The ability to coordinate responsibilities into a smooth running, responsive support system
- Is very efficient using Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)