Position: Director of Media Ministries
Reports to: Executive Director of Operations
Primarily Supports: Lead Pastor, Minister of Worship Arts, and other staff as required.
The Director of Media Ministries is responsible for conceptualizing and creating a progressive, culturally accurate media ministry that: enhances worship; acts as an instrument for evangelism; supports discipleship development; and serves the needs of the overall ministry mission.
This position has a direct report to the Executive Director of Operations, but will coordinate closely with the Lead Pastor and Minister of Worship Arts. It is the responsibility of the DMM to ensure that all venues have the highest quality video, lighting, and audio possible, as well as ensuring that we are maximizing current technologies in order to effectively communicate in multiple media forums.
• Proven experience in managing and leading Media Ministries for large churches.
• Proven experience planning and producing events of various sizes.
• Proven experience recruiting large teams of volunteers.
• Proven experience producing video projects.
• Ability to work in rapidly changing, fast-paced environments while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Creative with cutting edge video production that has a modern look.
• Understanding of video projection and editing systems.
• Broad understanding of Technical Ministries.
• Ability to make decisions in time-sensitive, live productions.
• Knowledge of producing video for various online channels such as YouTube and iTunes.
• Experience and ability to think creatively and be an active contributor in the planning sessions and production meetings. Bring a willingness to collaborate on teaching series ideas and creative implementation of those ideas.
• Eye for detail.
• Manage and assist in producing all video projects for services and Internet. This includes assigning and resourcing project coordinators (paid and lay leaders), driving quality control, and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Build and lead ministry team(s) for all media functions in all venues of worship ( main, student, satellite venues etc.) while providing a positive experience for each of them.
• Supervise, and provide training for all members of media ministries.
• Ensure that all Media Ministry equipment is properly serviced and maintained.
• Manage the use of all technology in the worship service: Video, Audio, Camera-Operators, Lighting, and Special Effects.
• Drive creative process behind video production with highly themed services.
• Manage the installation of technical equipment for any new satellite campus/venues.
- Compensation Package (incl. Salary, Pension, Health Benefits, and Continuing Ed. Allowance) commensurate with experience and potential.
- Please send resume, salary requirements, and current video/design samples to email@example.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Production Tech DirectorTemple Baptist Church
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- January 23
Video ProducerNewbreak Church
- San Diego, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
AVL Technical DirectorMorning Star Church
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- January 20
Audio Engineer / Systems TechnicianThe Ark Church
- Conroe, Texas
- January 19