CHICAGO FIRST CHURCH OF THE NAZARENE (c1naz.org)
Job Description: Data Base Analyst
Protestant church in Lemont is looking to hire a self-motivated, analytical, organized Data Base Analyst to join our church office team.
- Maintain church data base records of parishioners including personal information and contributions.
- Maintain records of involvement including classes, ministries, groups and mailing lists.
- Serve as the Administrative Assistant for the Connections Pastor.
- Manage the process of tracking the assimilation of newcomers into the church.
- Generate standard and create ad hoc reports when requested.
- Create and manage security roles for users of the church data base.
- Produce quarterly and annual statements and reports for contributors.
- Support other departments in the church with data for reports, mailings, etc. as needed.
- Other clerical duties as assigned to support a multiple staff church office.
- Experience working with complex data base programs a requirement.
- Analytical thinker able to understand data base construction and the optimal methods to obtain and manage data.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in a church environment desirable.
- Highly proficient In Excel and Word.
- Strong verbal and written skills with a customer service attitude
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented multiple person office.
This is a full time position.