First Southern Baptist Church of Buckeye, AZ is committed to reaching the world for Jesus Christ by building biblical disciples in relational environments. We are looking for a dynamic, talented Youth Pastor who has a passion for Christ and for students.
- Willingness to be involved in mentoring/discipleship relationships.
- Passion and Interest to follow Jesus in a calling to students.
- Model biblical community in relationships. (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32)
- Model biblical family life before the body. (Eph 5:22-6:4)
- Model biblical integrity in all things. (1Tim 6:11-12)
- Strong walk with God through a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Clear calling from God to student ministry.
- Teachable spirit, with a desire to grow in faith and abilities.
- Passionate for students and student ministry, and willing to invest their life in the students of this community.
- Model Christ in behavior and actions for students.
- Team player with effective relational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to think outside the box.
- Biblically sound in doctrine, creative in leadership and vision casting and compassionate in outreach.
- Proficient in computer technology, digital and social media.
- Willingness to live and be involved in our community.
- Be present for Sunday and Wednesday activities as well as other pertinent youth and church functions.
- Administer the overall youth program for middle school and high school students through recruiting, delegating and empowering student leaders and adult volunteers in teams.
- Work closely with Sunday School leadership and youth volunteers.
- Build relationships with students by attending various school activities as time permits.
- Plan, schedule and organize regular Wednesday night weekly youth activities.
- Plan, organize and attend camps, retreats and special activities within the youth ministry.
- Promote the spiritual growth of youth and volunteer leaders.
- Train and/or support youth band for worship.
- Identify and use appropriate resources to engage the culture in which students live.
- Develop students in a ministry model which includes a small group priority.
- Develop an intentional ministry strategy that aligns with the overall vision of the church in order to: reach students with the Gospel and develop them into biblical disciples who will reach others for Christ.
- Work with the Senior Pastor and Associate Pastor to create the youth budget and calendar.
- Champion the spiritual needs of students while participating in weekly staff meetings and shouldering part of the weight of a growing disciple-making congregation.
- Bachelor's Degree or presently enrolled in school pursing the completion of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Prefer 2+ years of working with middle school or high school students.
Salary: $35,000 to $47,000 per year plus benefits, depending on experience and qualifications.
To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com
- A resume with picture of you (and your family if applicable)
- A brief letter about you, your passions in ministry, and your doctrinal beliefs
- A video link or DVD of you teaching/preaching
- Links to your web site, blog, you tube or Facebook page (whichever apply)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student and Outreach PastorFirst Baptist Church Gulfport
- Gulfport, Mississippi
- December 3
Youth Director/PastorGrace Covenant Church
- Olympia, Washington
- December 2
Director of Teen MinistryLutheran Church of the Resurre
- Granite Bay, California
- December 2
Scottsdale Bible Church - Student Ministry PastorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1