Are you committed to making a difference for Christ? Do you desire to join a team that is committed to changing lives? Are you a catalytic next-gen leader who has the ability to make things happen? If so, apply to become the Worship Arts Pastor/Director at Freshwater. Freshwater is a 15 year old multisite church with two campuses full of life and vitality averaging around 1000 in weekend attendance.
We are committed to our vision of reaching people for Christ, sharing His life-changing love in a real, relevant, and relational manner. We need a high capacity leader who builds teams to ensure the success of the multisite strategy.
Requirements are as follows:
- Fully devoted follower of Jesus and certain of your call to ministry.
- A proven track record of leadership with measurable results.
- Strong personal drive and high capacity for ministry.
- Three years of experience in Christian ministry.
- Excellent communication skills in both large and small settings.
- High attention to detail and strong administration abilities.
- Agreement with the Christian and Missionary Alliance statement of faith.
You must be a...
- Resolver of conflict that is unafraid to tackle interpersonal conflicts, ministry misalignment, or issues of sin.
- Life-long learner that can take direction and feedback well and has a great desire to learn.
- Time Manager that does not require external systems to prioritize; is intrinsically motivated.
- Godly man or woman in your home, with your friends, and in the community. There are no underlying negative spiritual issues.
- Person of integrity.
As a leader you must be...
- A high capacity, catalytic person who is able to rally people to a cause and get results.
- An excellent team builder that is able to recruit and train.
- A relational leader that is friendly and approachable.
- Striving for quality, constantly looking for ways to improve and better manifest the vision of Freshwater.
- A communicator with your teams.
- Able to manage systems to care for your teams.
- A Cheerleader...Encouraging volunteers and staff constantly.
- Committed to carrying the DNA of Freshwater.
- A solution specialist...Able to identify problems and find solutions in a complex environment.
- A staff developer...Cares for the spiritual and emotional needs of our multi-site staff.
- Sold out for Jesus…..and dedicated to the process of disciple making through the ministry of Freshwater.
Position Focus for the Worship Arts Pastor at Freshwater Community Church
Updated June 2014
The role of the Worship Arts Pastor is to provide executive level pastoral leadership of the worship arts for each campus.
- Provide executive leadership to the worship arts teams through educating, equipping, encouraging, and empowering volunteer leaders. This includes:
- Recruiting volunteers
- Leading volunteers
- Worship teams
- Audio and visual teams
- Production teams
- Technology teams
- Oversee Planning Center Online for arrangements and scheduling.
- Master related technology and software for weekend services.
- Strategize improvement options of the creative process.
- Represent Freshwater in the community through participation in community events and activities.
- Invest in existing and future worship arts volunteers.
- Counsel as needed.
- Perform weddings and funerals as needed.
- Participate in a small group.
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Advance the Ministry Development Program through its implementation.
- Manage ministry budgets.
- Work as a team with other staff.
- Complete other tasks assigned.
- Maintain a Christ-like attitude.
- Be a cheerleader of people.
- Empower others to do ministry.
- Attend professional conferences and seminars related to specific duties.
- Grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Compensation will range between 45-65k including optional benefits.
Hours worked shall average 45-50 hours per week including weekends.
15 paid time off days per year 0-3 years. Additional PTO may be given based on work schedule.
Freshwater will be accepting resumes until the position is filled. All inquiries are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The search team leader will contact you within 3-5 business days after submission to acknowledge your inquiry/application. A link to applicant’s video/audio while performing is a must. Please provide adequate references.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Youth Worship LeaderImpact Fellowship Church
- Overland Park, Kansas
- January 19
Worship LeaderBethany Christian Reformed Church
- Bellflower, California
- January 19
FELLOWSHIP OF HUNTSVILLE CHURCH WORSHIP PASTORFellowship of Huntsville Church
- Huntsville, Texas
- January 19
Director of WorshipTrinity Evangelical Presbyterian Church
- Florence, South Carolina
- January 19
Worship Arts PastorFroot Group
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- January 18