This is a Spirit filled, non-denominational and multicultural church. You would be overseeing ages that range from nursery to elementary grades.
- Develop goals and objectives in line with the mission and vision of the church.
- Extremely creative and excited with passion about childrens ministry.
- Develop, plan and implement an annual calendar of activities and programs to promote relationship development and discipleship at levels appropriate to every age group.
- Oversee, plan and implement lay volunteer recruitment, training and development
- Plan and manage the budget for the Children’s Ministry Department
- Assist parents in maturing their kids spiritually and emotionally
- Work regularly with pastoral staff and key lay leaders to integrate ministry to children into other ministries (i.e.: missions, youth, evangelism, multi-cultural outreach)
- Strong ability to organize and implement a team concept. Able to work well with other adults and parents in effort to maximize spiritual growth and volunteerism.
- Have a God-calling to this ministry
- Have a relationship with God and not just a religion.
- Able to chorale adults and leaders in the children’s ministry to serve, lead and love the children.
- Be a professing, growing, joyful and committed Christian of exemplary personal life
- Have a passion and vision for spiritual outreach to and nurturing of people, especially children
- Have a genuine love for children with an ability to engage children in a fun and exciting manner
- Have an ability to attract, equip and train volunteers
- Have interpersonal skills to work with staff and church members to move toward a God-given vision
- Strong resume that shows your skill sets and previous employers.